We earn certifications and awards,
but our customers are the real winners.
For decades, WB has led the industry in educating clients about the benefits of saving energy (and significant costs) by recommending sustainable, high-quality lighting, control and electrical solutions.
WB’s national team is exclusively dedicated to commercial lighting design and implementation, with the technical expertise and dedication to get the job done. Fact is, several of our team members are engineers, licensed electricians, interior designers and lighting designers with a broad range of expertise to complement our lighting services. We’re proud of the following achievements…
WB associates have earned the following designations:
- NCQLP Lighting Certified (LC)
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- LEED AP
- US EPA Surveyor Ally
- Certified Apprentice Lighting Technician (CALT)
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM)
- Retail Facilities Maintenance Professional (RFMP)
WB has supplied lighting & expertise to these award-winning projects:
- IES (Illuminating Engineering Society) 2012 Lumen West Award of Merit for the Beverly Hills Hotel Presidential Bungalows (Beverly Hills, CA) designed by Sean O’Connor Lighting Design
- AIA (American Institute of Architects) Los Angeles 2012 Restaurant Design Award for Take A Bao (Studio City, CA) designed by MASS Architecture and Design
- Retail Design Institute 2012 Award of Merit and Best-in-Show for Fixtures Living (Costa Mesa, CA) designed by FITCH
- Wiedenbach Brown was awarded the 2011 Quality Excellence Supplier Partner of the Year at BJ’s Restaurants Gold Standard General Conference
Request a Quote
WB has a 100-year history of solving complex lighting and electrical challenges with a "get-it-done" approach. If you have a project in mind, Contact Us.
Ready to Order?
If you’re a WB client, please log-in here to enjoy our famously convenient online ordering system.